Friday, July 16, 2010

Voice Crew #585 and #598



In the first video I had some trouble figuring out what Morikubo says in the beginning.
It seems to be "人生を是正してます", but I'm not 100% sure.
I don't think I've ever heard the word 是正(ぜせい) before, but it isn't that rare a word.

In the video they use the word 店(みせ) which I've just translated as "shop", but I guess they mean specialized ice cream shops.

There were also quite a few onomatopoetic words and here's how I decided to translate them:
さらさら - dry
しっとり - moist
ふわーん - lightly
ほわー - whoaa (don't know if this is exactly what she means, but the words are somewhat similar)

At the end, at about 4:55, Morikubo doesn't say it very clearly, but I think he says:
"今年の夏は皆さん、Dippin' dotsで"





Here at the beginning they use the Japanese greeting お疲れ様, which doesn't have an exact English equivalent. I used "Good work today".

Other than that, there isn't much to say about this translation.
Making it was pretty straightforward.

2 comments:

  1. At the beginning of Voice Crew # 598, I heard him saying ''Otsukare sama'', is this the correct romaji for お疲れ様?
    By the way, great work!!
    =D

    ReplyDelete