Sunday, October 3, 2010

Voice Crew Videos #588 & #698



This video is once again about the blood type nonsense.
For about 20 years I lived happily unaware that my blood type was supposed to affect my personality, before I heard about it on some Japanese TV show. :)
They don't seem to realize it, but here Fujita Saki debunks the whole thing by saying:
"They are all Cancerian A types, but they all have different personalities."

Anyway, when I was translating these videos I noticed that maybe I should have translated the introductions as "We are the 20th personalities..."
Oh well...
Morikubo forgets to say "personality" and instead just says "20th Morikubo" at the end.





Nothing much to say about this video; it was quite easy to translate.

1 comment:

  1. The bloodtype discussion...again! I laugh so hard when I read this:
    ''For about 20 years I lived happily unaware that my blood type was supposed to affect my personality''
    Well, I really didn't give a crap about that either, until Morikubo praising bloodtype women hahahahaha
    For the first time I felt nice about being an O-type girl. :p
    I think he forgets to say ''personality'' because he was kinda uneasy with Sakki???

    ReplyDelete